Hyster has recently added the Hyster® J1.5-3.5UT four-wheel lift truck and Hyster® J1.6-2.0UTT three-wheel electric forklifts to its uncomplicated Hyster® UT forklift and warehouse truck series. This means that businesses can now choose from nine additional Hyster® electric forklifts when selecting the model that best matches their application needs.
Designed to be simple to use and easy to maintain, the new electric Hyster® lift trucks provide affordability and reliability across many different handling operations, with lift capacity up to 3.5 tonnes.
The new uncomplicated electric forklifts can support operations across industry, thanks to the following benefits:
- A familiar automotive layout alongside superb manoeuvrability and control
- An ergonomically designed operator compartment with controls in easy reach
- A clear LCD display, in full colour on the 4-wheel series, that provides the driver with easy access to data
- A wide mast window providing excellent visibility
- A robust mast which provides stability
- Fast lifting and lowering speeds and travel speeds of up to 16km/h to help drivers get the job done quickly and easily
- Minimised service time and costs (when matched with the right application and operating intensity) thanks to simple components and clever design elements
- Effective manoeuvring in warehouse aisle or loading areas where space may be at a premium is aided by a small turning radius and truck footprint
Which Hyster® UT electric forklift should you choose?
Operations considering a new Hyster® UT four-wheel truck may choose:
- J1.5UT – for lifts up to 1.5 tonnes
- J1.8UT – for lifts up to 1.8 tonnes
- J2.0UT – for lifts up to 2 tonnes
- J2.5UT – for lifts up to 2.5 tonnes
- J3.0UT – for lifts up to 3 tonnes
- J3.5UT – for lifts up to 3.5 tonnes
For operations that would benefit from an affordable three-wheel forklift, there is the choice of:
- J1.6UTT – for lifts up to 1.6 tonnes
- J1.8UTT – for lifts up to 1.8 tonnes
- J2.0UTT – for lifts up to 2 tonnes
A range of standard features and options, including different masts, forks, and carriages are available with models throughout the range to help to further configure the truck to the particular needs of the application.
Contact your local Hyster® dealer
Available now, the new UT and UTT electric Hyster® lift trucks are supported by the experienced network of local Hyster® dealers, with spare parts readily available and the back-up of a standard warranty.
Speak to your local Hyster® dealer now to find out more.