An affordable new series of IC forklifts with capacities up to 5-tonnes are now available in the Middle East and Africa (as well as in European countries that do not require CE regulated engines). Introducing the new Hyster® H4.0-5.0UT lift trucks!
Ideally suited to straightforward materials handling operations, the Hyster H4.0-5.0UT forklifts are cost-effective, easy-to-use trucks, without no compromise on performance. Just like the rest of the UT series, the new trucks are ideal for applications where they will be used less frequently, for fewer hours, or for simpler, less arduous tasks.
Why choose the new Hyster UT forklifts?
The Hyster H4.0-5.0UT lift trucks strike a balance between a low cost of operation, and high productivity while also help reducing maintenance requirements and costs.
- A choice of capacities – 4-tonnes, 4.5-tonnes, or 5-tonnes
- A range of front-end equipment options to meet specific application needs
- Excellent through mast visibility – maintain sight of the load and forward vision
- Adjustable steering wheel for good manoeuvrability
- High-quality components
- Efficient filtration
- Excellent cooling
- Cost-effective replacement parts available
- Exchangeable components across models
- A large access area for service and repairs also helps reduce maintenance requirements and costs
- Ergonomic operator compartment with full suspension seat and low step
- 3.5” LCD display for convenient viewing of data when operating
- Supported from the trusted Hyster network of dealers across the Middle East and Africa
Lift trucks for Europe with Stage V engines to meet emissions regulations is expected to be launched later.
Benefit from new affordable forklifts now!